Need Health Insurance?
Open enrollment is November 1 – December 15! If you need health insurance, you can enroll in a plan through the health insurance marketplace. Many young adults experiencing homelessness will qualify for Medicaid and pay $0 a month!
Go to GetCoveredIllinois.gov to sign up for coverage.
Get free, in-person help by scheduling an appointment with the Get Covered Connector:
What you need to know to get enrolled:
– Medicaid enrollment happens all year, but people eligible for the marketplace have between November 1, 2020 and December 15 to get covered! Make a plan to enroll early and avoid the deadline rush!
– New plans and prices are available each year, and plans may be more affordable than you think. In fact, some premiums are dropping in many parts of the country.
– Re-enrolling? Shop and save! It’s more important than ever to shop around. You may be eligible for additional savings, so make sure to log into your account, update your information, compare plans and pick the plan that’s right for you.
– Free, local help is still available. Use the connector tool above to make an appointment for free in person help enrolling in coverage in your area.
– For more, check out our Healthy Adulting Toolkit which includes a lot more resources for understanding your health insurance options.
Signed up for coverage? Share your story with us! Why does coverage matter to you?